Bibliofics
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bibliofics

Une fanfiction est une manière pour la culture de réparer les dégâts commis dans un système où les mythes contemporains sont la propriété des entreprises au lieu d'être celle du peuple.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[Merlin] Cold (complete)

AuteurMessage
allis
La Poseuse du Temps
allis

Féminin
Ships & slashs : jarod/mlle parker (le Caméléon). morgana/tout le monde (accessoirement tout le monde/tout le monde) (merlin). ned/chuck (pushing daisies). naomi/emily, chris/jal, naomi/cook (skins). sarah/kyle, sarah/cameron (sarah connor chronicles). the doctor/rose (doctor who). sara/grissom (csi). marina/jenny, helena/dylan (the l word). castle/beckett (castle).

[Merlin] Cold (complete) Empty
MessageSujet: [Merlin] Cold (complete)   [Merlin] Cold (complete) EmptyJeu 14 Jan - 11:40

Cold
Show : Merlin
Diclaimer: Merlin and its characters does not belong to me. I only borrow them to play with them without any thought of earning money out of it. Though the idea of this story comes from my mind, so if you want to borrow it, ask me first.
Spoiler : None
Rating: K
Genre : Drama
N/A: Drabble written for the challenge 49 @ merlin100.
Summary : Morgana is cold.

Morgana looked at Gwen. She seemed so warm that Morgana wanted to hold her close and make the coldness within her dissipate. She felt lonely and lost. Gwen was here, in all her majesty, shining with an aura of warmth and compassion.
She wanted to kiss her and be filled with her warmth. It had been months since she had felt nothing, but coldness. There had been a few brief moments of warmth, but never enough to make her feel loved and alive.
Without thinking she got up from her bed and silently walked to Gwen, and kissed her.

allis
4:28pm
January 8th, 2010
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://allisenmots.livejournal.com

[Merlin] Cold (complete)
Page 1 sur 1